Dunkin’ Donuts, the well-known giant in coffee and donuts, is set to make its debut in Costa Rica by 2024, thanks to a historic agreement between AR Holdings and Inspire Brands. This expansion marks the entry of the United States’ biggest coffee and donut brand into the Costa Rican market.
With approximately 12,900 locations in 42 countries, Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the largest coffee and donut chains in the world.
Antonio Burgos, CEO of AR Holdings, expressed his excitement about this collaboration, emphasizing the commitment to provide Costa Ricans with a distinctive coffee and donut experience. « This strategic partnership with Dunkin’ is a significant milestone. We look forward to bringing Dunkin’s unique taste and hospitality to Costa Rica, » said Burgos.
This expansion goes beyond coffee and donuts. Dunkin’s diverse menu offers a range of sweet and savory products catering to various preferences throughout the day.
Burgos highlighted Dunkin’s commitment to accessibility and convenience. « Our goal is to integrate our restaurants into the daily routine of Costa Ricans. With our early opening hours and efficient takeaway service, Dunkin’ Donuts will be the perfect choice for those seeking a quick and delicious stop, » he added.
Dunkin’ is already a familiar name in Latin America and the Caribbean, with over 500 restaurants in countries such as Aruba, the Bahamas, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, and Peru.
- El renacer de un clásico: Sébastien Dhavernas y su « Historia de un Amor »
- À venir sur Pepito Live : 10 avocats spécialisés en immigration discuteront de la situation actuelle de l’immigration au Costa Rica en 2024
- Coming to Pepito Live: 10 immigration lawyers to talk about the actual situation in immigration in Costa Rica in 2024
- Sébastien Dhavernas: un voyage musical avec « Historia de un Amor »
- Émission Pepito Live: les Vigneault se racontent